The felt was an unlikely choice, but the colors were beautiful. I knew I had to make one of my very own. I rushed over to the tutorial, but it involved sewing, and that wasn’t going to happen for me, so I chose my own route.
Here’s what I used:
- Poms in all different colors
- A styrofoam circle
- glue gun
I started in the center and just slowly worked my way around gluing, sticking and then moving on. I tried to vary the sizes and colors as I went along.
I know it doesn’t look like much yet, but it gets better…
Molly was curious about what I was doing, so I let her try it on:
Then, I was all done, but I thought it needed something else…
So I added a ribbon and hung it on our door:
Ta da! For about $6 I had my very own wreath.